Navratri Puja Invitation
Time & Location
About the Event
To all Devotees who have registered and attending the celebrations, in order ensure all our safety we have decided to follow the essential social distancing guidelines listed below.
1. Entry into the temple will be through the back door which will be indicated.
2. Please wash your hands in washroom as soon as you enter to your right and leave your shoes in the shoe rack before entering the main hall
3. Chairs will be placed for seating and please occupy the farthest seat in order of arrival. For the children attending please be mindful of the chairs and restricted spacings available because of them.
4. We recommend wearing masks at all times due to the duration of time we will be in close proximity.
5. Please bring proof of negative test, proof of double vaccination (more than 2 weeks) or proof of recovered (within 6 months).
NOTE: After registration in case if you can not attend the event, request you to de-register yourself so that it opens the slot for other devotees.
We hope to see you all and may Ma Durga guide us to safety.
- Manawa Bharti Temple