Vishnu Puja Invitation
Time & Location
About the Event
To all Devotees who have registered and attending the Puja, in order ensure all our safety we have decided to follow the essential social distancing guidelines listed below.
1. Entry into the temple will be through the back door which will be indicated.
2. Please wash your hands in washroom as soon as you enter to your right and leave your shoes in the shoe rack before entering the main hall
3. Chairs will be placed for seating and please occupy the farthest seat in order of arrival. For the children attending please be mindful of the chairs and restricted spacings available because of them.
4. We recommend wearing masks at all times due to the duration of time we will be in close proximity.
5. We recommend bringing only your Bhakti to the temple however if you wish to bring some offerings for Bhagwan please come early. We will be packing the Prasad in small portions for everyone so it will be very useful if we can pack it before the puja so everyone can partake in the Puja.
We hope to see you all and may Lord Vishnu guide us to safety.
- Manawa Bharti Temple